Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Impact

Dear Bloggers,

Just came back from work, I lay down for a while.. I'm watching skies from inside my bedroom. So tired

Ow...my gugu <--- what is that mean of? Urgh..

Today my schedule well organised. Well done Maureen. From 8.30AM to 5.00PM I do my really best shot not to loose focus in my work. I finish my work on time. Tasks done by priority. For urgent but not important will be put in next week diary.hahaha...

1. Appoinment with Mr.Gary and wife, client from New Zealand- 0830A.M
2. Appoinment with Mdm Felicia cancel, husband so busy at the hospital.. Ok! 1000A.M
3. Active monitoring on labours doing maintenance on unit D
4. Monitoring cleaners...
5. Check customer statement,...got pending payment? Of course.. Send reminder
6. Writing memo to tenants... "Hello tenant, please don't be rude to the Landlord." just kidding...
7. Organising diary for next week; relocate appliances from unoccupied units.
8. Chase payment again...aiyooo
9. Technician requesting entering Penthouse for maintenance, ok pass,...
10. Take meter reading at Block A. Tenant move out tomorrow,going back to Leeds.uuu

Special shout out to a person that always 'watching over' me. I know you really keen to know how my life's in Miri are. I won't put you down.. Please stop comparing my new career with yours. This is what I want, and there is nothing you can do about it. It's not a big deal a designer work as an Account & Admin Exec. Runding d kalu pandek... Nyeh!
Just admit that we are different,is it okay? Peace y'alls~

As always, I came up with photos for you guys to view.. Photos taken during my lunch at Mega Hotel,Miri on 20-21st April 2012. i must eat a lot to cover back the training fees, of course. fees is RM1k something.





Thank you for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment