Monday, March 26, 2012

Thinking Of You

Dear Bloggers,

Tomorrow will be one month I taught English lesson to Heriyati a.k.a Yati.

Even cleaner like Yati want to change and want to learn new things. She came from Sambas. Her village located at Kalimantan territory. From my observation, Yati's different with other cleaner I've met in SY company. She want to move on to a better life.. She hate it being stuck in Sambas and unemployed.

She told me last week, she's having problem with her permit. Then I talked with her boss, even the boss cannot help her. This isn't company business but it is something to do at the immigration office there in Indonesia border. She will be sending home for 6 months while waiting for her new passport to approve by the immigration. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment