Thursday, March 15, 2012

Because of hot air

Dear Bloggers,

Today's work quite tired. Bayshore suddenly having hot air surroundings. I didn't take my lunch at home instead drink at the office. I took cookies as my supplement teehee..

I'm afraid to go out, looks really hot out there. I can feel the hot air from inside office, uhh

Cookies.. Cookies.. 1 little 2 little 3 little cookies..4 little 5 little 6 little cookies..
-can somebody stop me from singing the odd song.Wasn't that lyrics supposedly, but my heads tune it with the song.Not my fault!-


Cookies enough makes me full. My boss said, I'm getting slimmer from month to month. Is it.. Huh, we'll see that in the future :) cheers!

Maybe I dropped 1kg since I moved here. Not surprising at all! Even if I cook my favourite meals pun I don't have any selera to eat. And now I start talking like JJ and Ean :p umm..

Please noted that forks and spoons
not working on my side.
Since I worked here, I start feeling anxiety and eat so much food on certain day and hours. I am trying to be specific. If I back to my house, the feeling of ignorance foods will started again. I don't have appetite at all. Maybe because I've no intended nor desire to eat alone. Maybe I must eat accompanied by friends and maybe my stomach only can accept food on Saturday after 12pm and Sunday? So many maybe..
Could have be. (*_*)" so weird. I must find a doctor to diagnose me.





1 comment: