Saturday, September 10, 2011

9-10-115


Dear Bloggers,


Danisa Biscuit.. Umm yummy
Last night at 9PM, I managed my old stuff inside a box, since I don’t have money to buy a rack for my books and my stamps collections so the box is the best resort for keeping my stuff. Then I found out I still kept the Harvard brochure. It’s from the Divinity School. I really hope that I could go but it’s not a perfect time. My saving is zero. What a Shame..

Then, at 10pm I watched Angels & Demons. I’m not counting how many times I watched the movie. What I learned from the A & D movie is do not obsessed with our religion. God didn’t teach us to kill one another for the sake of religion. It is HUMAN IDEAS to kill for the sake of power to control a community. Freedom of speech is happening in my blog duh… 

1.15am.. Oops, almost forgot to mention. Tomorrow is 9/11 (not supposed to say yay)..


No comments:

Post a Comment